Taking online traffic school is boring, there’s no doubt about that! The last thing you want to do is fail a quiz or test for an online traffic school. Even if you can’t fail the course, even failing one quiz can add 30 minutes or more to the duration of your course. Receiving 100% on all of the tests ensures you gain more knowledge about driving safety and also gets you through the course faster.
In this article, we will explain how to get the test and quiz answers for ANY online traffic school. Simply follow these tips and you’ll get a 100% on your online traffic school course quickly and easily.
Quick Steps If You Haven’t Signed Up For A Traffic School Course Yet
If you have already signed up for your online traffic school, you can skip past this part. However, if you still need to sign up, these steps will get you the answers fast and easy.
Step 1: Sign up for the iDriveSafely online traffic school course.
Step 2: Get all the iDriveSafely test & quiz answers on this website.
If you have already signed up for an online traffic school, follow these 2 easy steps below to get the answers to almost any online traffic school.
Step 1: Copy And Paste Each Page
As you go through your online traffic school, make sure you copy and paste the text that appears on each page. If you have the opportunity to take a video-based traffic school or a text-based one, choose the text-based course. Usually, copying a page and then pasting it into Microsoft Word is a great option because it will not only paste the text, but it will also save any images and diagrams that also appear on a page. This becomes important later.
While we strongly advise you to go through the course material and actually read everything, this strategy is so simple that you can get a 100% without reading a word. Let’s go to the next step.
Step 2: Get A 100% On Your Test Or Quiz
We told you this would be easy! The 2nd (and final) step in the process is about as easy as the first step. Almost every online traffic school will have a series of quizzes, followed by a “final exam.” For most traffic schools there will be 6 different sections with a quiz after each section. As you might guess, at the end of the course, the “final exam” consists of questions from any of the previous 6 sections. In most cases, you will need to receive at least a 70% – 80% in order to proceed, although this varies a bit from state to state. If you do not receive the minimum passing score, you could fail the course and at the very least, you will need to re-take the quiz until you pass.
To avoid any unnecessary delay from failing your exam, you can reference the pages you copy and pasted. While the quizzes may be timed, they always allow sufficient time go back and check the material. While using a word processor, you can go to the menu and click Edit —> Find (or CTRL + F on your keyboard) and search for the correct answer that way.
Many online traffic school courses do not allow you to go back to the coursework during the quiz, so this is a very simple way to create your own open book.
A Few Bonus Tips For Passing Online Traffic School
Using the above method, you really don’t have to read anything. You can simply use your tablet or laptop and sit in front of the T.V. while doing this. However, if you actually pay attention to the material, you can probably easily pass the quizzes without having to go back and look for answers. The quizzes aren’t too difficult and if you actually pay attention, it’s downright easy. It probably only makes sense to use the above method if you are having trouble passing.
A Fair Warning!
We have never actually heard of anyone being prosecuted for cheating on their traffic school course, however, be warned that cheating can lead to some big problems for you. Use your own discretion on how much you want to bend the rules.
Some High-Quality Online Traffic School Courses To Choose From
- 100% online
- Saves your progress
- Engaging lessons with videos mixed in with the course text
- Mobile responsive, compatible with all devices
- Forwards Certificate of Completion directly to court (for free)
- Customer support available 24/7
- Notifies your court for you
- There are timers
- Requires frequent authentication
- Some sections are outdated
- Can be a bit boring
2. Go To Traffic School
- 100% Online
- Available on any device - laptop, desktop, tablet or computer
- Lesson are integrated with videos and animations
- Offer the most affordable courses
- Live chat customer service
- Refundable course fees
- They have free study guides (extra add on)
- Notifies your court for you
- Website keeps asking you to authenticate
- You need to purchase extra ‘add-ons
- The videos and animations are a bit outdated
3. Improv Traffic School
- 100% online
- 24/7 customer support
- Courses are accessible on any device
- Edutainment style of teaching
- Very engaging course content co-written by comedy writers
- Comic skits and jokes in between lessons
- Affordable and they offer a money-back guarantee
- 4 FREE tickets to Improv Comedy Club
- You might encounter a few system glitches
- If you want to focus, jokes can be distracting
- 100% online
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Aceable app is accessible on all mobile devices
- The most interactive course content (animations, videos, and simulations)
- A friendly mascot, Ace, will guide you from registration to completion.
- They have an auto-sync feature to save your progress.
- They have a built-in course guide
- They offer free Certificate of Completion delivery
- Only available in some States
- A bit pricey
Got any tips of your own? Feel free to share in the commenting section below!